Did you know that here at Hello Circus, we collaborate with various designers? Either on home makeovers, or to come up with our own in-house designs we think you would love. Here’s a look at some of our collaborations with local designers!
Wallpaper collaboration #1: HouseofChais
HouseofChais is an interior design and styling company founded and co-led by husband & wife team Jade & Anthony. What started out as an instagram page to document their home journey has now grown into a full-fledged design firm with the knack for creating unique and instagram-worthy homes for their clients.
In this collection with HouseOfChais, we have tastefully modern designs that will help you accomplish that unique look that HouseOfChais is known for! With designs that will suit a variety of interiors, it's tough to go wrong with this curated collection of Hello Circus x HouseofChais wallpapers!
Wallpaper collaboration #2: StyledbyPT
Priscilla Tan is an interior stylist based in Singapore and New Zealand. Initially a fashion and jewelry designer, she decided to take a leap into interior styling business in 2018. After given the opportunity to design a few homes for her family and friends, word of mouth helped her grow the business. She believes that your home should be a reflection of the owners, a culmination of their life experiences, like mementoes from travelling, gifts and childhood keepsakes.
In collaboration with StyledbyPT, we've designed a collection of simple and elegant wallpaper designs to suit a wide range of interior stylings. Check out this well loved Hello Circus x StyledbyPT wallpaper collection!
Wallpaper collaboration #3: A Brush With Mel
Melissa, is the painter and wedding stationer behind A Brush With Mel. Mostly self-taught, she loves working with watercolours and dabbling in inks and acrylics. Floral and abstract art are her favourite themes and also has a passion for handwritten brush calligraphy.
We've teamed up with her to create this single drop of Hello Circus x A Brush With Mel wallpaper collection, which features a lovely pastel watercolour design with beautifully painted florals to give your space a stylish floral look!
Wallpaper collaboration #4: Papercranes Design
Aeri, is the founder and illustrator of Papercranes Design. Based in Singapore, Papercranes Design specialises in infusing the beauty of nature into everyday life through elegant stationery and lifestyle products. The products are heavily inspired by flora and fauna, and products often feature serene natural landscapes, creatures and botanical elements. Papercranes aims to be your one-stop destination for meaningful gifts to celebrate every occasion in life.
Our Hello Circus x Papercranes Design wallpaper collection is designed with watercolour, this wallpaper collection is elegant and features wonderfully designed illustrations of nature and animals. This wallpaper collection will be perfect for a nature themed space!
Why choose Hello Circus' wallpapers?
We understand your wall comes in different shapes and sizes. Each wallpaper is therefore customised to the dimensions of your wall, making each wallpaper unique to your home. We also sell by per meter square (Height x Width x Unit Price) and not by rolls so that you only pay for what you need for your wall.
Benefits of our wallpapers
- High Quality: Our wallpapers are printed on high quality non-woven paper in factories with the highest standards from Europe. They are reinforced with nylon fibres to make the wallpaper stable and resilient.
- Matte and non-reflective: Our non woven wallpapers are coated with soft and non-reflective matte finishing.
- Safe and non-toxic: Our products are printed using stain resistant, VOC-free (Volatile Organic Compounds) inks on breathable, PVC (Polymerizing Vinyl Chloride) free paper. This ensures that your family and more importantly, your kids are not exposed to toxic chemicals which are usually present in traditional paint and wallpapers, all of which may have harmful health effects.
- Antimicrobial Protection
- Wallpaper washability: All our wallpapers are washable, meaning that their surface is resistant to damage, and any domestic dirt or water stains can be wiped with a damp cloth or sponge.
- Resistant to colour fading: Our production technology is designed to ensure optimum resistance to colour fading.
- Fire resilient: Our wallpapers are fire rated in accordance with EN ISO 11925-2.
Interested to get our wallpaper?
For wallpaper quotation, please click on “Get Quote/Buy” of the product page that you like and submit enquiry with wall dimensions. Installation is available as an add-on service for selected countries.
Feel free to contact us if you have are interested in the following:
- Bulk orders
- Corporate orders
- Selling with us
- Press features