Tips for choosing wallpapers for your kid's bedroom
Decorating your kids nursery or bedroom is the most exciting task. You can go bold bright and fun with colours. You can create a room filled with plenty of practical solutions, fun touches, cute colour schemes and children's bedroom wallpaper mural ideas.
Wallpaper for kid's bedroom tip #1:
Avoid using anything too current
A tip we work usually work with is to avoid anything too current, such as cartoon characters they might grow out of. There are many wallpaper for walls designs to choose from that can open up a whole new world of possibilities and provide your child with a stimulating environment to grow up in.
Pictured: Stargazing, Wallpaper in Dark Blue
Wallpaper for kid's bedroom tip #2:
Design with a gender-neutral palette
Another tip we advice first time parent is to design with a gender neutral palette. Create a flexible scheme for both gender for your nursery wallpaper. For example, you can consider a mural wallpaper with a grown-up botanical theme. Accessorise with cute furnishing such as cushions, curtains and bed linen. The playful aesthetic makes for a great unisex scheme and is so simple to update as your children grow,
Pictured: Jungle Playground Wallpaper
Wallpaper for kid's bedroom tip #3:
Play with patterns
Play with patterns. Forget stereotypes of cheap fabric and tacky design. Used in the right way, patterns can add a real sense of sophistication to a scheme. A children’s room is an ideal setting for a strong print. You can opt for a bold pattern in the room or simple patterns for parents who often love to switch things up and style the room.
Keen to explore more wallpaper options for your kids? You can check out our entire collection of wallpaper designs for children!
Why choose Hello Circus' wallpapers?
We understand your wall comes in different shapes and sizes. Each wallpaper is therefore customised to the dimensions of your wall, making each wallpaper unique to your home. We also sell by per meter square (Height x Width x Unit Price) and not by rolls so that you only pay for what you need for your wall.
Benefits of our wallpapers
- High Quality: Our wallpapers are printed on high quality non-woven paper in factories with the highest standards from Europe. They are reinforced with nylon fibres to make the wallpaper stable and resilient.
- Matte and non-reflective: Our non woven wallpapers are coated with soft and non-reflective matte finishing.
- Safe and non-toxic: Our products are printed using stain resistant, VOC-free (Volatile Organic Compounds) inks on breathable, PVC (Polymerizing Vinyl Chloride) free paper. This ensures that your family and more importantly, your kids are not exposed to toxic chemicals which are usually present in traditional paint and wallpapers, all of which may have harmful health effects.
- Antimicrobial Protection
- Wallpaper washability: All our wallpapers are washable, meaning that their surface is resistant to damage, and any domestic dirt or water stains can be wiped with a damp cloth or sponge.
- Resistant to colour fading: Our production technology is designed to ensure optimum resistance to colour fading.
- Fire resilient: Our wallpapers are fire rated in accordance with EN ISO 11925-2.
Interested to get our wallpaper?
For wallpaper quotation, please click on “Get Quote/Buy” of the product page that you like and submit enquiry with wall dimensions. Installation is available as an add-on service for selected countries.
Feel free to contact us if you have are interested in the following:
- Bulk orders
- Corporate orders
- Selling with us
- Press features
Visit us at www.hellocircus.com Singapore and South East Asia favourite home decor and wallpaper mural shop. We design and custom our wallpapers. If you would like to custom your wallpaper, feel free to drop us an email. Check our our Hello Circus' Instagram for inspirations.