While we will not recommend applying wallpaper at an area exposed to directly moisture or water, wallpaper can technically be used in these 2 spaces!
Wallpaper tips for bathroom and kitchen
In the kitchen, wallpaper can be used on the top half of the wall behind an induction top or even the sink where there isn't direct exposure to heat or water. It is the same concept for the bathroom.
For these areas, we also recommend using vinyl coated or solid vinyl wallpapers since they are much more durable.
Here are some of our favourite wallpaper picks for your bathroom or kitchen!
Bathroom wallpaper #1: Adora Vintage Floral
Our Adora wallpaper is a vintage floral wallpaper bursting with flowers in cream, yellow, orange and blue hues. It matches perfectly with most colour schemes or interior design ideas. We think it looks stunning in any room at home!
Pictured: Adora Vintage Wallpaper
Bathroom wallpaper #2: Lisabet
For those who prefers a more minimalistic design, small patterned wallpaper like Lisabet is a simplistic and timeless design create a beautiful, vivid space. This wallpaper comes in Dusky Blue and Green.
Pictured: Lisabet, Wallpaper
Bathroom wallpaper #3:
Watercolour Foliage by Olivia, Wallpaper
Bring a touch of whimsy to any space with our watercolour foliage wallpaper. This leaves-patterned wallpaper design comes in 2 colours - Green and Grey.
Pictured: Watercolour Foliage by Olivia, Wallpaper
Kitchen wallpaper #1: Terrain
For those who are looking for something fun, Terrain Wallpaper features graceful flowing white lines and shapes in pastel tones, which create a playful and artistic backdrop.
Pictured: Terrain, Wallpaper
Kitchen wallpaper #2: Tartan Plaid
Designed in collaboration with HouseofChais, A soft and neutral toned wallpaper in a classic plaid design, which is perfect for any rooms you wish to make cozy and warm!
Kitchen wallpaper #3: Marble Art
The Marble Art wallpaper is a marble print wallpaper in grey undertones to add that touch of glamour to any space in your home. A classic pattern that never goes out of style.
Pictured: Marble Art, Wallpaper
Why choose Hello Circus' wallpapers?
We understand your wall comes in different shapes and sizes. Each wallpaper is therefore customised to the dimensions of your wall, making each wallpaper unique to your home. We also sell by per meter square (Height x Width x Unit Price) and not by rolls so that you only pay for what you need for your wall.
Benefits of our wallpapers
- High Quality: Our wallpapers are printed on high quality non-woven paper in factories with the highest standards from Europe. They are reinforced with nylon fibres to make the wallpaper stable and resilient.
- Matte and non-reflective: Our non woven wallpapers are coated with soft and non-reflective matte finishing.
- Safe and non-toxic: Our products are printed using stain resistant, VOC-free (Volatile Organic Compounds) inks on breathable, PVC (Polymerizing Vinyl Chloride) free paper. This ensures that your family and more importantly, your kids are not exposed to toxic chemicals which are usually present in traditional paint and wallpapers, all of which may have harmful health effects.
- Antimicrobial Protection
- Wallpaper washability: All our wallpapers are washable, meaning that their surface is resistant to damage, and any domestic dirt or water stains can be wiped with a damp cloth or sponge.
- Resistant to colour fading: Our production technology is designed to ensure optimum resistance to colour fading.
- Fire resilient: Our wallpapers are fire rated in accordance with EN ISO 11925-2.
Interested to get our wallpaper?
For wallpaper quotation, please click on “Get Quote/Buy” of the product page that you like and submit enquiry with wall dimensions. Installation is available as an add-on service for selected countries.
Feel free to contact us if you have are interested in the following:
- Bulk orders
- Corporate orders
- Selling with us
- Press features