Do note that colours may appear differently in our interior visuals due to lighting conditions and surrounding environmental factors as well as different screens/devices used to view this product.
Sashi is a wallpaper with a small pattern inspired by the Japanese sashiko embroidery technique. This craft form was initially used to patch and repair worn work clothes. Comes in 3 colours.
- All wallpapers are customized according to the dimensions of your wall. We sell by per metre square (Height x Width x Unit price) and not by rolls so that you only pay for what you need for your wall.
- We understand your wall comes in different shapes and sizes. As such, we will customize and scale our designs to proportionately fit your wall.
- Benefits of our Wallpapers:
- High Quality: Our wallpapers are printed on high quality non-woven paper in factories with the highest standards from Europe. They are reinforced with nylon fibres to make the wallpaper stable and resilient.
- Matte and non-reflective: Our non woven wallpapers are coated with soft and non-reflective matte finishing.
- Safe and non-toxic: Our products are printed using stain resistant, VOC-free (Volatile Organic Compounds) inks on breathable, PVC (Polymerizing Vinyl Chloride) free paper. This ensures that your family and more importantly, your kids are not exposed to toxic chemicals which are usually present in traditional paint and wallpapers, all of which may have harmful health effects.
- Antimicrobial Protection
- Wallpaper washability: All our wallpapers are washable, meaning that their surface is resistant to damage, and any domestic dirt or water stains can be wiped with a damp cloth or sponge.
- Resistant to colour fading: Our production technology is designed to ensure optimum resistance to colour fading.
- Fire resilient: Our wallpapers are fire rated in accordance with EN ISO 11925-2.
- All wallpaper are made to measure based on wall size. To allow a safety margin when mounting your wallpaper, we recommend adding 10 and 10cm to the height and width of the wall respectively.
- How to Measure: The best way to measure is to find the highest and widest point of the wall, add the 10cm safety margin. If the wall is slanted, you have to find the highest and lowest point and make that the height, and then the widest points and make that the width. This is to ensure the full wall will be covered and that the pattern continues nicely over the wall.
- Self Installation: Our wallpapers are made to measure and numbered accordingly for easy, self installation in mind. For hanging instructions, please visit F.A.Q.
- Installation Hire: Installation hire is available at additional cost with our partner installers, depending on your wall size. After your wallpaper is delivered to your house, you can schedule an installation with our partner installers at your convenience. Each wall will have a workmanship warranty of 1 year. Removal of existing wallpaper is not included.