If you’re looking to create a calming space in your baby’s nursery, the Baby Moon and Stars Wall Mural design features a large crescent moon and cloud that act as baby cot mobiles, with little stars hanging. This adorable mural has muted a soft beige and bluecolour palette which is calming and neutral, meaning you can pair it with any furniture and know that it will keep the room (and your home) looking stylish.
Available in grey and blue.
- All wallpapers are customized according to the dimensions of your wall. We sell by per metre square (Height x Width x Unit price) and not by rolls so that you only pay for what you need for your wall.
- We understand your wall comes in different shapes and sizes. As such, we will customize and scale our designs to proportionately fit your wall.
- Benefits of our Wallpapers:
- High Quality: Our wallpapers are printed on high quality non-woven paper in factories with the highest standards from Europe. They are reinforced with nylon fibres to make the wallpaper stable and resilient.
- Safe and non-toxic: Our products are printed using stain resistant, VOC-free (Volatile Organic Compounds) inks on breathable, PVC (Polymerizing Vinyl Chloride) free paper. This ensures that your family and more importantly, your kids are not exposed to toxic chemicals which are usually present in traditional paint and wallpapers, all of which may have harmful health effects.
- Wallpaper washability: All our wallpapers are washable, meaning that their surface is resistant to damage, and any domestic dirt or water stains can be wiped with a damp cloth or sponge.
- Resistant to colour fading: Our production technology is designed to ensure optimum resistance to colour fading.
- Fire resillient: Our wallpapers are fire rated in accordance with EN ISO 11925-2 which is the European standard for fire rating of wallpaper.
- All wallpaper are made to measure based on wall size. To allow a safety margin when mounting your wallpaper, we recommend adding 10 and 15cm to the height and width of the wall respectively.
- How to Measure: The best way to measure is to find the highest and widest point of the wall, add the 10-15cm safety margin. If the wall is slanted, you have to find the highest and lowest point and make that the height, and then the widest points and make that the width. This is to ensure the full wall will be covered and that the pattern continues nicely over the wall.
- Self Installation: Our wallpapers are made to measure and numbered accordingly for easy, self installation in mind. For hanging instructions, please visit F.A.Q.
- Installation Hire: Installation hire is available at additional cost with our partner installers, depending on your wall size. After your wallpaper is delivered to your house, you can schedule an installation with our partner installers at your convenience. Each wall will have a workmanship warranty of 1 year. Removal of existing wallpaper is not included.