Wallpaper design ideas to refresh your living room
Have you been itching to spruce up your living room after living in for a couple of years? Wallpaper is a great way to add colour, pattern and texture to transform your living space without breaking the bank. We have rounded up some of our favourite wallpaper designs that will make your living room looking brand new and insta-worthy.
Living room wallpaper idea #1: Subtle ombre
If you are keen to try wallpapers for the first time, subtle ombre may be a good option to get started. Expressive yet understated, it blends well with contemporary home design and modern furnishings, acting as a luxurious background that livens up the whole room.
Pictured: Stella Skies, Wallpaper
Living room wallpaper idea #2: Neutral patterns
Wallpapers with neutral patterns are also great options for wallpaper beginners as they create a natural and inviting atmosphere in your living space without being too over the top.
Pictured: Pulse of Passion, Wallpaper
Living room wallpaper idea #3: Stylish marble
For those who are looking for an elegant, minimal and sophisticated wallpaper, marble wallpaper is perfect to create the stylish marble look in your living space while keeping things affordable at home.
Pictured: Big Diamond Marble, Wallpaper
Living room wallpaper idea #4: Tropical vibes
If you are missing nature, these tropical wallpapers will definitely help to bring the lush outdoors into your homes. They are best paired with woody or rattan furniture to create an urban oasis.
Pictured: Willow Bush, Wallpaper
Living room wallpaper idea #5: Fun geometric
Geometric designs can help to create a joyful and creative ambiance to any home. Let the imagination flow freely with these wallpapers with geometric shapes.
Living room wallpaper idea #6: Creative Mural
For home owners who are seeking for a statement wall, you can consider mural wallpapers. Bold and beautiful, mural wallpapers immediately add a personal touch to your living space.
Pictured: Morning Haze, Wallpaper
Keen to explore more wallpaper options for your living room? You can check out our entire collection of wallpaper designs for living room!
Why choose Hello Circus' wallpapers?
We understand your wall comes in different shapes and sizes. Each wallpaper is therefore customised to the dimensions of your wall, making each wallpaper unique to your home. We also sell by per meter square (Height x Width x Unit Price) and not by rolls so that you only pay for what you need for your wall.
Benefits of our wallpapers
- High Quality: Our wallpapers are printed on high quality non-woven paper in factories with the highest standards from Europe. They are reinforced with nylon fibres to make the wallpaper stable and resilient.
- Matte and non-reflective: Our non woven wallpapers are coated with soft and non-reflective matte finishing.
- Safe and non-toxic: Our products are printed using stain resistant, VOC-free (Volatile Organic Compounds) inks on breathable, PVC (Polymerizing Vinyl Chloride) free paper. This ensures that your family and more importantly, your kids are not exposed to toxic chemicals which are usually present in traditional paint and wallpapers, all of which may have harmful health effects.
- Antimicrobial Protection
- Wallpaper washability: All our wallpapers are washable, meaning that their surface is resistant to damage, and any domestic dirt or water stains can be wiped with a damp cloth or sponge.
- Resistant to colour fading: Our production technology is designed to ensure optimum resistance to colour fading.
- Fire resilient: Our wallpapers are fire rated in accordance with EN ISO 11925-2.
Interested to get our wallpaper?
For wallpaper quotation, please click on “Get Quote/Buy” of the product page that you like and submit enquiry with wall dimensions. Installation is available as an add-on service for selected countries.
Feel free to contact us if you have are interested in the following:
- Bulk orders
- Corporate orders
- Selling with us
- Press features