Terms and Conditions
1. Information About Us
www.hellocircus.com is a website operated by Hello Circus. We are registered in Singapore under the Business Registration Number (53380079W).
2. Information Disclaimer
- All brand names are registered trademarks of their respective owners. Hello Circus does not claim any legal interest in trademarks, logos, or other intellectual property, than that of its own.
- Photos that are part of Hello Circus photo collections are allowed to be posted on Hello Circus website and Instagram only. Any use of these photos on any other websites requires consent from Hello Circus management.
- Hello Circus makes its best effort to ensure the accuracy of the information contained in this website. However, Hello Circus does not warranty accuracy of the information, and no liability or responsibility is assumed for any errors or omissions in its contents.
- Hello Circus reserves the right to change the product(s), product description(s), availability and prices at any time without prior notice or obligation.
3. Your Status
By placing an order with us, you warrant that:
- You are legally capable of entering into binding contracts;
- You are a resident in the Serviced Country.
4. How the Contract is formed between You and Hello Circus
- After your enquiry through the website to firstname.lastname@example.org, you will receive an e-mail from us acknowledging that we have received your order. Please note that this does not mean that your order has been accepted. Your order constitutes an offer to us to buy a wallpaper, wall decals, wall stickers and posters (also defined as "Products") from us.
- All email orders are subject to acceptance by us, and we will confirm such acceptance to you using email.
- The contract between us (“the Contract”) will only be formed when we deliver the invoice to you and you have acknowledged the invoice by confirming.
- Subjected to actual stock availability, item orders may be replaced with alternatives subjected to a verbal or written confirmation with you. For items that cannot be replaced, we will contact you to give you the option to cancel. If payment has been made, you will be refunded of the amount paid.
- We consolidate orders on the last day of every month to minimize shipping costs from our factories in Europe. As such, all custom-made wallpapers will be fulfilled within 15 business days (from 30th / 31st of each month) and delivered to your home unless otherwise advised. Business days exclude Saturday, Sunday and Public Holidays.
- You are obliged to make payment in FULL via the following bank payment options:
- Select UEN (Corporates & Businesses) under Identification type
- UEN: 53380079W
- Reference: Please put full name and invoice number
- Wire/bank transfer - Please wire your payment to:
- OCBC Bank
- Bank Code / Branch Code: 7339 / 712
- Bank account no: 712-809656-001
- SWIFT: OCBCSGSG
- Account Name: HELLOCIRCUS
(For Telegraphic Transfer please contact us separately via email for name and address of beneficiary) All bank charges for T/T outside of Singapore are on the account of transferor.
- Payee Name: HELLOCIRCUS
- Cross out the Bearer word and double cross on the top left corner of the cheque if to be paid only to payee
- For international customers, please note that your final order total does not include any duties, taxes or tariff fees. Hello Circus is in no way responsible, or will be held accountable, for custom charges, tariff fees and/or duties and taxes imposed by any outgoing or inbound (returns) packages. Any delay which may occur during custom clearance are out of Hello Circus’s control.
5. Our Status
We may provide links on our site to the websites of other companies, whether affiliated with us or not. We cannot give any undertaking that the products you purchase from companies to whose website we have provided a link will be of satisfactory quality.
6. Price and Payment
- The price of any Products will be quoted in our email and may vary depending on the design, texture, quality of the wallpaper and the dimensions of your wall.
- All Wallpapers are custom-made according to the dimensions provided and confirmed by you. Upon signing the Contract between you and us, you confirm that the dimensions provided by you are accurate and that Hello Circus is in no way responsible or will be held accountable if the dimensions provided by you are inaccurate.
- All Wallpapers purchased where you have provided confirmation of the designs are non-refundable. There are strictly no returns for all Wallpapers as they have been custom-made to the dimensions of your wall provided by you.
- All wall decals, wall stickers and posters purchased on our website are non-refundable. There are strictly no returns as they are produced on a just-in-time basis.
- Please note that all patterns, colours of wallpaper images seen on your computer monitors may have slight variation from the actual item.
- Upon receiving any of our wallpapers and prior to installation, please examine all goods immediately to ensure that the size and quality of the goods are satisfactory and as ordered. Please notify immediately if there are any problems with the goods.
- If there is an error in the dimensions that you have provided, we will not be responsible for the additional charges on the replacement order, including but not limited to:
- Shipping and logistics from our factories in Europe;
- Warehousing costs;
- Manpower costs; and
- Import and export taxes
- There are material defects (visible scratches, tears, large stains) with the wallpaper / wall decals
- The wallpaper / wall decals / stickers do not adhere properly to the wall as a result of a manufacturing / design defect
- Pattern, colour and dimensions of the wallpaper defers significantly from the:
- Colour (colour variation due to different tints, tones and shades are not considered)
- Patterns (pattern sequences are not considered) and;
- Dimensions (more than 15-20cm) agreed in our Contract.
8. Our Liability
- We warrant to you that any Product purchased from us through our site is of satisfactory quality.
- Our liability in connection with any Product purchased through our site is strictly limited to the purchase price of that Product.
- We partner with professional installers for the installation of your wall. Each wall will have a workmanship warranty of 1 year. Please keep your invoice and provide us details of your invoice in the event that you require workmanship repairs.
All notices given by you to us must be given to Hellocircus at email@example.com. We may give notice to you either via an e-mail or postal address that you provided to us when placing an order.10. Events Outside our Control
- We will not be liable or responsible for any failure to perform, or delay in performance of, any of our obligations under a Contract that is caused by events outside our reasonable control (“Force Majeure Event”).
- A Force Majeure Event includes any act, event, non-happening, omission or accident beyond our reasonable control and includes in particular (without limitation) the following:
- strikes, lock-outs or other industrial action;
- civil commotion, riot, invasion, terrorist attack or threat of terrorist attack, war (whether declared or not) or threat or preparation for war;
- fire, explosion, storm, flood, earthquake, subsidence, epidemic or other natural disaster;
- impossibility of the use of railways, shipping, aircraft, motor transport or other means of public or private transport;
- impossibility of the use of public or private telecommunications networks; or
- the acts, decrees, legislation, regulations or restrictions of any government.
Our performance under any Contract is deemed to be suspended for the period that the Force Majeure Event continues, and we will have an extension of time for performance for the duration of that period. We will use our reasonable endeavours to bring the Force Majeure Event to a close or to find a solution by which our obligations under the Contract may be performed despite the Force Majeure Event.11. Waiver
- If we fail, at any time during the term of a Contract, to insist upon the strict performance of any of your obligations under the Contract or any of these Terms and Conditions, or if we fail to exercise any of the rights or remedies to which we are entitled under the Contract, this shall not constitute a waiver of such rights or remedies and shall not relieve you from compliance with such obligations.
- A waiver by us of any default shall not constitute a waiver of any subsequent default.
- No waiver by us of any of these Terms and Conditions shall be effective unless it is expressly stated to be a waiver and is communicated to you in writing.
If any of these Terms and Conditions or any provisions of a Contract are determined by any competent authority to be invalid, unlawful or unenforceable to any extent, such term, condition or provision will to that extent be severed from the remaining terms, conditions and provisions which will continue to be valid to the fullest extent permitted by law.13. Entire Agreement
- These Terms and Conditions and any document expressly referred to in them represent the entire agreement between us in relation to the subject matter of any Contract and supersede any prior agreement, understanding or arrangement between us, whether oral or in writing.
- We each acknowledge that, in entering into a Contract, neither of us has relied on any representation, undertaking or promise given by the other and that nothing may be implied from anything said or written in negotiations between us prior to such Contract except as expressly stated in these Terms and Conditions.
- Neither of us shall have any remedy in respect of any untrue statement made by the other, whether orally or in writing, prior to the date of any Contract (unless such untrue statement was made fraudulently) and the other party’s only remedy shall be for breach of contract as provided in these Terms and Conditions.
- We have the right to revise and amend these Terms and Conditions from time to time.
- You will be subject to the Policies and Terms and Conditions in force at the time that you order Products from us, unless any change to those Policies or these Terms and Conditions is required to be made by law or governmental authority (in which case it will apply to orders previously placed by you), or if we notify you of the change to those Policies or these Terms and Conditions before we provide you with the Dispatch Confirmation (in which case we have the right to assume that you have accepted the change to the Terms and Conditions, unless you notify us to the contrary within seven working days of receipt by you of the Products).
Contracts for the purchase of Products through our site will be governed by the Law of Singapore. Any dispute arising from, or related to, such Contracts shall be subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of The Republic of Singapore.