Your wallpaper is custom made to fit your wall which means it can't be used on any other walls. If you have questions or are not satisfied with your wallpaper please contact us and we will find a solution for you.
Our Replacement Policy
- For all wallpapers, wall decals and stickers purchased on our website, there are strictly no returns as they have been custom-made to the dimensions of your wall. All dimensions would have been provided by you.
- Please note that all patterns, colours of wallpaper images seen on your computer monitors may have slight variation from the actual item.
- Upon receiving any of our wallpapers and prior to installation, please examine all goods immediately to ensure that the size and quality of the goods are satisfactory and as ordered. Please notify immediately if there are any problems with the goods.
- If there is an error in the dimensions that you have provided, we will not be responsible for the additional charges on the replacement order, including but not limited to:
- Shipping and logistics from our factories in Europe;
- Warehousing costs;
- Manpower costs; and
- Import and export taxes
- We will only accept a refund or replacement of the Products in the following circumstances on a case by case basis:
- There are material defects (visible scratches, tears, large stains) with the wallpaper / wall decals
- The wallpaper / wall decals / stickers do not adhere properly to the wall as a result of a manufacturing / design defect
- There is a huge variation in the colour, pattern and dimension of the wallpaper:
- Colour (colour variation due to different tints, tones and shades are not considered)
- Patterns (pattern sequences are not considered) and;
- Dimensions (more than 15-20cm) agreed in our Contract.
- In the event that any of the above circumstances have occurred and you are entitled to a refund or replacement of the Product. In the event that you choose a replacement, we will replace your product within 20 working days.
- In the event of a replacement, the Product selected must be of the same monetary value or lower as the original Product that is materially damaged.